My taste in a knit shirt leans toward the classic cut-and-sewn collar polo, and no logo if you please. The right fit, fabric and details definitely have to be there too, and the Robert Redd “Charles” shirt delivers. Robert Redd is also known and appreciated for their incredible color range, available in solids and classic feeder stripes. This is not your Father’s golf shirt, and it’s not your kid brother’s trendy polo either. It’s the real deal. People that wear Robert Redd knits tend to be die-hard followers. Nobody owns just one Redd, so stock up and wear them well. Most importantly remember to wash the stew out of your Redd. They get softer and better with age, like me.
Here are the “Charles” shirt details-
- 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton lightweight Jersey
- Self Fabric Collar and Open Sleeve
- Signature 5-point Chest Pocket
- Classic Three Button Placket
- Available in Classic Fit or Slim Fit